We've teamed up with Martini Restaurant to bring some of the best pizza in Bath straight to your table...
You can now enjoy pizza and cocktails right here at Sub 13! We’ve selected some of the tastiest options Martini Restaurant have to offer, along with some kickin’ arancini, and we know you’re going to love them.
Perfect for sharing whilst you enjoy a cocktail in our heated terrace and listen to our hand-picked DJs. Made with fine local ingredients, check our menu for the latest selection.
Say "Ciao!" to the ordinary brunch and treat yourself to our mouthwatering Margherita pizzas, simple perfection!
It's not just about the pizzas; we've got your beverages covered too! Sip and savour with Bottomless Prosecco, Bellinis, or refreshing Mocktails – the perfect companions for your brunch journey.
Feeling fruity? Upgrade your brunch with a round of Porn Star Martinis for an extra £5 per person! Served with sparklers on a martini tree!
The clock starts ticking as soon as you take your first bite and your first sip. You have a blissful hour and a half to relish in pizza perfection and bubbly brilliance.
Gather your squad and bask in the joy of a Saturday well-spent. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or simply seizing the weekend, our Bottomless Brunch guarantees good times and unforgettable memories.
• £29.95 per head
• £34.95 per head with Porn Star Upgrade
• Minimum of two guests
• Includes margherita pizzas to share
• Bottomless glasses of prosecco, bellinis or mocktails from the drinks menu
• Package lasts 1.5 hours and must be booked in advance
• Deposit of £29.95 required to confirm, this will be deducted from your bill on the day
• Available 12pm till 3pm on Saturdays. Last start time is 2:15pm
• Everyone in your group must participate in the package
Arancini - £6.95
Fried risotto with porcini mushrooms and truffle oil
Margherita - £12.95
Tomato, mozzarella, basil oil
Diavolo (spicy) - £14.95
Tomato, nduja, spicy salami, chilli flakes,
Caprina (V) - £14.95
Tomato, mozzarella, goat’s cheese, roasted
peppers, courgettes, aubergines